1. After two big wins, it is clear that Washington & Lee would beat the ’72 Dolphins.
2. Wesleyan is a title contender after blowing out Trinity 16-6 in a scrimmage this weekend.
3. Anthony Martignetti took another penalty while I was writing this post.
4. The coaches that ranked St. Mary’s, Hampden-Sydney, Eastern, Mary Washington, Adrian, and York should be drawn and quartered.
5. Friend of the blog D-III, proud Middlebury fan or alum (both?), can’t resist ranking the Panthers in his preseason top 20.
6. Otterbein scored faster than [joke redacted for explicit sexual content].
7. So. Much. Blood.
8. So there’s this… (via @Jac_Coyne)
9. The D3 lacrosse season doesn’t really start until March 9th.
10. Your inagural @laxdady Tweet of the Week
More posts by Swank
Click here to cancel reply.